Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thank you for pulling it

Recently days are really tough for me, especially today. It is the weakest day. Began with students... meeting them in exam room... seeing them behaving badly... then some of them acting out of control... I do know it doesn't happen suddently... may be since they think i am quite close to them.. then they can act as they want. NOPE... BIG NO.... I think and expect they suppose to put themselves in my shoes when they are in educational environments....

Then my bos ordered me an assignment... doing an assignment is not a big deal for me when no body can't since one else is doing it. Dont you think it should be finished it by him? I cant get it....

Afterward i met my big bos... watching his face with his lips corners downward... UGHHHHHH......

My day was completed with a sentence accepted unproperly....

Today is enough to pull the trigger of my impatient. I am sick of today...


Pic is from here.

2 comments:

Marshmallow said...

wow! they've pulled your nerve, haven't they, be? good deed is the answer, though. you will get what you have given after all, mate!

and keep up the good work, don't give up easily by such an experience. tomorrow everything will be just fine and you will forget your disappointment by monday, so-they-say.

Anonymous said...

latihan, sebelum jadi bos :)

dan ingin menambahkan, untuk membuktikan banyak komen orang bahwa aku selalu bicara tentang diri sendiri: "itulah sebabnya aku gak mau jadi bos :)"