The fact is that you CAN! Here are some tips to help you can do so.
1. Alarm Clock. Set 2-3 and dont put them by your bed. Put them across the room so you will have to get out of the bed to turn it off & once you out of the bed do not go back to bed. Do not hit the "snooze" button either. You will "snooze" trough fajr.
2. Go to Bed Early. It is common sense, you can not get up for fajr because you are too tired & you are too tired because you did not get enough sleep.
3. Sleep tight & do not let the devils bite. Ensure you say your dzikir & dua before sleeping and protect you from shaytaan all night long. Includes reciting Surah Al-Ikhlas, Surah Al-Falaq & Surah An-Nass 3 times each then blow it into your hands and wipe over the whole body. If one recites Ayah Al-Kursi, an angel will guard them all night. Beats having security guard.
4. Perform etiquettes of sleeping. Sleep with wudhu, sleep on the right side (which has numerous health benefits by the way. Ask your Chiro)! Do not have a large meal before you sleep either.
5. Get someone to wake you up. If you live with Muslims ask them to wake you up. (this will get them up to). Give them permission to dump water on your face but DO NOT get angry.
6. Get your adrenaline up. When your alarm goes of do some push up.
Source: MSA Australia (Muslim Students Association)